This is the bare bones/ most common routine I do on my wash and go and lasts up to 2 days, on rare occasion 3.
- Babyliss Pro Speed 2100w Diffuser
- Normal Hairbrush
- Afro Comb
- After rinsing my hair and semi-drying with a micro fibre towel, I first either finger detangle or brush my hair so there are no knots.
- I then apply a coin-sized amount of leave-in conditioner throughout my hair.
- After I apply either/or BOTH the Yako defining Creme or Cantu define custard. I apply a generous amount through the hair, raking it through and scrunching.
- I diffuse my hair best I can upside down and also upright. I also tilt my hair different sides.
- Once my hair is DRY. I scrunch the hair so it is now soft curls and use my afro comb to create volume.
Check out my prevous routine HERE